1. Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled time; this allows time for vitals and check-in. In return, we will run on time 90% of the time.
2. Please update with our front office any insurance changes; At least 24 hours prior to appointments is preferred. In return we will verify your insurance before your appt to give you a quote of benefits.
3. We are a non-emergency service; please allow 24 to 48 business hours for all calls or refill requests.
a. This includes all federal holidays; Saturday and Sunday we are closed.
b. Have all current pharmacy and prescription information (strength, directions) when you call: 303-920-5161
c. If you have an urgent message please call 303-920-5161 to get the on call phone number.
4. Copayments, deductibles, and balances are due at the time of service- failure to pay may result in the patient forfeiting their appointment
a. If a patient forfeits their appointment it will be considered a late cancellation with an automatic fee of $115
5. In order to provide excellent care, we need the patient to be at every appointment.
6. To remain as an active patient- follow up appointments should be scheduled out NO later than 4 months. This will insure we provide you with the best care possible.
7. We require 24 business hours to reschedule or cancel any follow up appointment
a. Monday appointments need to be cancelled the Friday prior-we are closed Saturday & Sunday
Here at Colorado Psychiatry Center we have a zero-tolerance policy: this includes but is not limited to; any use of profanity, screaming, or hitting. The use of any of the following will result in immediate discharge from the practice. We will provide you will the same respect and professionalism.
We value our teammates and patients and wish to treat them with respect and courtesy. Please help us in treating people the way we all want to be treated. Our goal is to nurture an environment in which everyone feels included, valued, and appreciated.